Application Deadline: January 26th 2018
Get a head-start into the world of work by participating in the Mercedes-Benz South Africa Bursary Programme, and transport your career with one of the world’s most successful automotive companies. The Programme aims to harness outstanding achievers at Grade 12 and Tertiary levels into our fold of growing Talent, by offering the participant financial aid for studies as well as experiential learning.
Why a Mercedes-Benz South Africa Bursary?
* Study at a University of choice*
* Tuition fees, meals and textbooks are paid for*
* Work at Mercedes-Benz, East London during your vacations*
* Join the MBSA Graduate Development programme after studying* * Conditions apply
- South African Citizens, or permanent residents of South Africa
- Grade 12 learners
- Students enrolled for, or currently pursuing, full-time studies (1st, 2nd and 3rd yr students may apply)
- Anyone studying (or intending to study in):
Who may not apply?
* Employees of Mercedes-Benz South Africa Group of Companies
What are the criteria?
* Grade 11 excellent November results OR Grade 12 excellent final examination results
* Grade 12, with distinction in HG Mathematics and/or HG Physical Science an advantage (Engineering streams)
* Maintenance of excellent Tertiary Results, average of 65% an advantage
How to apply?
* In your application, please include
* A CV as an attachment (ensure that the file size is small enough to upload, e.g. PDF)
* A certified copy of latest Grade 11 results (November examination results) OR
* A certified copy of your Grade 12, and/or latest Tertiary results
* A certified copy of your ID
Other Important information
* Closing date for entries is 26 January 2018
* Late and incomplete applications will not be considered
* Should you not hear from MBSA end 30 APRIL 2018 please consider your application unsuccessful
Mercedes-Benz South Africa Bursary Programme – 2018 for young South Africans, is Scholarships for developing countries Which was originally appeared on Scholarship-position