Applications are invited for Johnson & Johnson WiSTEM 2 D Scholars Program, an award to support women pursuing research in [1 945 9 003] 2 D. International students are eligible for this scholarship program.
The Johnson & Johnson Scholars Program aims to improve the development of female STEM 2 D leaders and feed the STEM 2 D talent pipeline by awarding and sponsoring women at critical points in their research careers, in each of the STEM [1 945 9 003] 2 D disciplines: Science, Technology, Engineering, Math, Manufacturing, and Design.
Course Level: Scholarships are available to pursue research.
Study Subject: Scholarships are awarded in STEM discipline: Science, Technology, Engineering, Math, Manufacturing, and Design.
Scholarship Award: The Scholars Award is a 3-year award in the gross amount of $ 150,000, which will be awarded to the J & J Scholar and her Research, with the understanding that the recipient will administer the funds. The Scholars Award will be paid in three (3) installments of US $ 50,000 per year over the 3-year award period, subject to compliance with the terms and conditions of the program's agreement.
Number of Scholarships: The Awards will fund one woman per discipline. Applications are limited; each University and / or Academic Institute can support and recommend one applicant per each STEM2D discipline Therefore, each University and / or Academic Institute can support a total of 6 applicant submissions (one for Science, one for Technology, one for Engineering, etc.)
Scholarship can be taken in the USA
Eligibility: The following criteria must be met in order for the scholarship:
- You must be a woman working in the field (s) of Science, Technology, Engineering, Mathematics, Manufacturing, and Design (STEM 2 D).
- You must be an assistant female professor or global equivalent faculty position at the time of application at an accredited academic university, institution or design school.
The female scholar should have a minimum field for:
- Science; MD, PhD
- Technology; PhD
- Engineering; PhD
- Math; MS, PhD
- Manufacturing; PhD
- Design; MA, MS, MDes, MArch, MFA, MLA, PhD
Nationality: International students are eligible for this scholarship program.
College Admission Requirement
Entrance Requirements: Applicants must be an assistant female professor or global equivalent faculty position at the time of application at an accredited academic university, institution or design school.
English Language Requirements: Applicants whose first language is not English is required to provide proof of English in the higher level required by the University.
How to Apply: Application Phase 1
In addition to general contact details and demographics, the scholar is responsible for the provision of documents in the Fluid Review system, including non-confidential letters of recommendation.
- Submit a department head letter of recommendation (One applicant per university per letter of STEM 2 D ) .
- Write 1,000 words (plus one page of images) for your proposed area of research.
- Create and submit a one-minute digital video describing, as simply as possible, the impact of the research on your area of STEM [1 945 9 003] 2 D and your own personal impact as a potential future leader in STEM 2 D.
- Submit PDF files of three selected publications or pieces of the portfolio that represent your most important contributions with a focus on the most recent five years.
- Submit your resume (three pages, font size 11), including a list of publications, presentations, abstracts, current financial support already obtained, other folio work and two references.
- Brief outline of budget for proposed research
Application Phase 2
- Present a five-minute summary of the proposed research and social impact in a digital video.
Application Deadline: Scholarship deadline is October 31, 2017.
Johnson & Johnson WiSTEM2D Scholars Program for Female Leaders in STEM Discipline, 2018 is scholarships for female graduate students Which was originally appeared on Scholarship Positions Website