The French Institute for Research in Africa is pleased to offer its Fieldwork Grants for pursuing the research program in 2018. These grants are available for master and doctoral students.
The aim of the grants is to encourage research on master and doctoral level.
The French Institute for Research in Africa (IFRA-Nairobi) was established more than 35 years ago. The Institute exists to promote research in all the disciplines in the humanities and social sciences within East Africa.
- Application Deadline: April 20, 2018
- Course Level: Fieldwork grants are available for the research program.
- Study Subject: These grants are available in the field of political dynamics, culture and society, economy and land issues.
- Scholarship Award: 500 to 1000 Euros depending on the place of residency.
- Number of Scholarships: Not given
- Scholarship can be taken in the Kenya, Uganda, Tanzania, Burundi and Rwanda.
Who is Eligible? for the Scholarship:
- Eligible Countries: Applicants of Kenya, Uganda, Tanzania, Burundi and Rwanda are eligible to apply.
- Entrance Requirements: To be eligible:
- Applicants must have Masters & Doctoral degree
- Title of the project for which the grant is being requested:
- How is this project related to your current studies?
- Does your project qualify as one of IFRA’s priority topics? (Refer to the call on IFRA’s website)
- If yes, which one?
- Summary of the research project (Max 600 words):
- Give 5 bibliographic references (max) related to your project (including yours if any).
- Brief summary of previous work YOU have done on the subject of research. (If any) (Max 130 words)
- Give the specific time frame, location and the activities of the fieldwork for which you are requesting a grant (Max 600 words)
- Have you ever received a grant and/or a research allowance? If so, specify the conditions and dates
How to Apply:
Applicants can apply via email.
Fieldwork Grants for Masters & Doctoral Students, 2018, is Africa scholarships Which was originally appeared on Scholarship Positions Contact info