The Cass Global Women's Leadership Program is open for women from all over the world funded by the Coca-Cola Foundation. The program is available to pursue MBA degree.
The aim of the scholarships is to inspire, equip and connect women who are or are lively, inclusive, aspirational, brave, confident, responsible, authentic and thriving leaders
- Scholarship Description:
- Application Deadline: Varies
- Course Level: These scholarships are available for pursues MBA program
- Study Subject: These scholarships are awarded in the field of Business
- Scholarship Award: These scholarships will cover 50% of the cost of tuition fees
- Nationality: International and UK
- Number of Scholarships : This innovative initiative includes three annual MBA Coca-Cola scholarships (one in each of our Full-time, Executive a
- Eligibility for the Scholarship:
- Eligible countries: Applicants from all over the world are eligible for these scholarships.
- ] Entrance Requirements: Applicants must have a good university degree (upper secondary class honours degree (2: 1) or above) or appropriate professional qualification, or at least six years' relevant business experience .
- English Language Requirements: f English is not the first language applicants will need a minimum, well-balanced IELTS score of 7.0. In some cases, this requirement can be waived – more info for contact our admissions team Please note that due to changes in the UKVI list of SELTS we are no longer able to accept TOEFL as proof of English as a student that requires a CAS as of April 2014.
How to Apply:
- A completed online application form
- Personal statement
- Two completed reference forms from suitable sources. Two professional references are acceptable.
- Applicants GMAT score report (institution code: 2C2 – R0 – 50) or GRE score report (Institution code: 9646)
- Applicant's degree certificate and transcript for each degree has been studied. Please note that if you are transcript is not in English, we require certified translated copies of each transcript.
- An application processing fee of £ 100 (please see below how to pay the fee online). IELTS score, if English is not your native language. Please contact our admissions team to find out about exemptions from this requirement.
Cass Global Women Leadership Programme for International Applicants in UK, 2018 is Female Scholarships Which was originally appeared on Scholarship Positions Website