Applications are invited for British Council India 70th Anniversary Scholarships held at UK institutions Indian students are eligible for this scholarship.
The aim of the British Council India is to encourage 70th anniversary scholarship to sustainable development goals to achieve gender equality and empowerment of women and girls. the next twenty years; and women who will be ambassadors for the educational relationship between Britain and India and who will help tell this story to promote the student in India.
The British Council is a British organization specializing in international cultural and educational opportunities It works in 100 countries. The British Council is a charity registered in England and Wales and Scotland and is governed by Royal Charter.
- Application Deadline: Deadline for UK higher education institutions to nominations: Monday, February 5, 2018. Deadline for nominated candidates to submit applications: Monday, February 12, 2018.
- Course Level: Scholarships are available to pursue Master degree program.
- Study Subject: Scholarships are awarded to study STEM subject.
- Scholarship Award: The scholarship will cover tuition fees only up to a ceiling of £ 30,000 for Master's Program in the UK on STEM subjects that start from September or October 2018. Tuition fee over and above the scholarship allocation , living and other related expenses will be borne by the candidate or their sponsor.
- Nationality: Indian students
- Number of Scholarships: Nominate up to f ive candidates who meet the above criteria and have secured admission for a masters' program in STEM subjects at your institution by Monday 5 February 2018.
- Scholarship can be taken in The UK
Eligibility for the Scholarship:  Eligible countries: Indian students are eligible for this scholarship.
Entrance Requirements: Applicable only for women and girls
- Be an Indian national and possess a valid Indian passport  Have a excellent academic and extracurricular track record [1 9659016] Secure a formal offer for a Master's program in a STEM subject
English Language Requirements: Applicant must apply to IELTS score of 6 as required. Higher levels of language proficiency required by the potential host university will take precedent (presuming they are at least a minimum of IELTS score of 6).
How to Apply: Completed application form should be emailed by the nominated candidates to bcindia.scholarships-at-britishcouncil.org by Monday 12 February 2018.
British Council India 70th Anniversary Scholarships for Masters in UK, 2018 is Scholarships for female high school juniors Which was originally appeared on Scholarship Positions Website