Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation (NNPC) and Total Upstream offer NNPC/TOTAL National Merit Scholarship annually for undergraduate students. The scholarship is exclusively open for Nigerian students.
The programme is aimed at promoting academic excellence and quality manpower development in the Country.
The Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation is the oil corporation through which the federal government of Nigeria regulates and participates in the country’s petroleum industry.
Course Level: The scholarship is available to pursue an undergraduate degree.
Study Subject: The scholarship is awarded in the fields offered by the university.
Scholarship Award: The scholarship will cover N150, 000 per Student per academic Year.
Number of Scholarships: Number of scholarship is not given.
Scholarship can be taken in Nigeria
Who is Eligible?: Applicants must meet the following eligibility requirements:
- Be a Registered full-time undergraduate in a recognized Nigerian University
- Be a certified 100 or 200 level student at the time of application
- Show proof of SSCE or Equivalent Certificate.
- Show proof of the Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examinations (UTME) score.
- Show proof of Admission letter from the University and Matriculation Number
- Show proof of A-level or Equivalent Certificate (for direct entry students)
Nationality: Nigerian applicants can apply for the scholarship.
College Admission Requirement
Entrance Requirement: Applicants must be undergraduate students.
How to Apply: Applicants can apply through the online processor.
- Recent Passport Photograph
- Certificate or Proof of Origin
- Senior Secondary Certificate of Education (SSCE)
- UTME Result
- JAMB/University Admission Letter
- 1st Year Result showing CGPA
Application Deadline: The application deadline is October 31, 2017.
NNPC/TOTAL National Merit Scholarship in Nigeria, 2018, is Scholarships for developing country Which was originally appeared on Scholarship Positions Contact info