The Alexandria University is inviting applications for master and doctoral degree scholarships for students from the Nile Basin Countries starting the fall semester of 2018/2019 on the competitive basis.
The mission of the ministry is to put in place and strengthen structures and procedures which will enable a country to get educated and continuous learning Tanzanians that add value in National development.”
- Application Deadline: May 31, 2018
- Course Level: Scholarships are available to pursue Master and Doctoral degree programme.
- Study Subject: Scholarships are awarded to learn any of the courses offered by the university.
- Scholarship Award: The Scholarship includes waving of Tuition fees only for the duration of the study (Maximum 3 years for master’s degree and 5 years of doctoral degree).
- Nationality: Available to Tanzanian students
- Number of Scholarships: Numbers not given
- Scholarship can be taken in Egypt
Who is Eligible? for the Scholarship:
Eligible Countries: Tanzanian students are eligible to apply for this scholarship programme.
Entrance Requirements: To be eligible for this scholarship you must meet the following requirements:
- Have certified photocopies of Academic Certificates, Transcripts, birth certificates and medical HIV testing certificate
- Not being admitted to Higher learning institutions;
- Studies will be in English or Arabic depending on the academic studies in the relevant faculty; applicant from non-speaking Arabic and English countries should submit a certificate of fluency in either Arabic or English Language.
- Have good health. NOTE: Preference will be for students with B.Sc with accumulated grade point average of upper second or above or hold a degree in area of his/her speciality or related areas.
English Language Requirements: Studies will be in English or Arabic depending on the academic studies in the relevant faculty; applicant from non-speaking Arabic and English countries should submit a certificate of fluency in either Arabic or English Language.
How to Apply: • All applicants should submit the Application form and attach certified photocopies of Academic Certificates, Transcripts, birth certificates and medical HIV testing certificate online.
All Applicants should visit the following website for details and registration: http://www.igsr-au.net/.
Master and Doctoral Degree Scholarships for Tanzanian Students in Egyp…, is Scholarships for least developed countries Which was originally appeared on Scholarship Positions Contact info