Application Deadline: 11:59 PM ET on June 30, 2018.
FINCAD, the leading provider of enterprise portfolio and risk analytics for multi-asset derivatives and fixed income, is pleased to announce its 2018 Women in Finance Scholarship is now accepting applications. The goal of the program is to encourage outstanding women in the field of finance, particularly those pursuing careers in the capital markets and/or financial risk management.
Now in its fourth year, the FINCAD Women in Finance Scholarship Program offers an award of US$10,000 to support graduate-level studies to one recipient each calendar year. This program is open to women of any age and citizenship who are studying finance in a graduate-level program at an accredited institution.
- The winner will be notified on or before August 15, 2018.
- APPLICANTS SHOULD NOT ATTEMPT TO CONTACT US WITH ANY QUESTIONS ABOUT THE SCHOLARSHIP. All the information you require to apply is included on this page and on the application form. Please keep this page opened for your reference as you are completing the application form.
- We will send all applicants an email publically announcing the scholarship winner once she has been named. This will likely occur in autumn 2018.
Please read these instructions in full before beginning your application:
- Applications will be accepted until June 30, 2018 at 11:59 PM ET. Late applications will not be accepted.
- Applications are welcomed from female citizens of all countries who are enrolled in a post-graduate program at a university accredited by the national or international body approved for that purpose in the country where the university is situated. You must be enrolled and attending the program on a full-time basis during the 2018-2019 academic year.
- The scholarship will be awarded to a deserving applicant who is enrolled in a post-graduate program with an emphasis on finance, particularly relating to the use of derivatives in capital markets and/or financial risk management. If your field of study does not meet that description, DO NOT APPLY.
- Applications and all supporting documents, except university transcripts must be in English.
- To submit an application you will need to follow the link below and create a user name and password.
- Remember your user name and password. This will enable you to edit and save your application before finally submitting it. If necessary, you may then log back in to continue working on the application later and then submit it.
- Once you submit your application you will no longer be able to edit it.
- The system will provide a prompt to confirm you have submitted your application. That means your application has been submitted and received by us. You will NOT receive a confirmation that we have received it by email.
- Do not attempt to contact us to confirm that we have received your application. Your account will indicate a submission has been received.
- DO NOT SUBMIT MORE THAN ONE APPLICATION.
You will be required to attach a number of documents in the prescribed file format (jpg, pdf or gif) with the prescribed naming convention (Note: Maximum file size is 20 MB). These include:
- Your resume or CV
- Two letters of reference for the scholarship from appropriate individuals (e.g., professors or other relevant university staff, work supervisors and colleagues)
- University transcript(s) from undergraduate program(s)
- Confirmation of acceptance or enrollment in the post-graduate program for the 2018-2019 academic year
- Any authored papers (optional)
FILE NAMING CONVENTION: family namegiven namedocument name.file extension
smithsarahCV.pdf, smithsarahLetter1.pdf, etc.
FINCAD Women in Finance Scholarship Program 2018 (US$10,000 for gradua…, is International scholarships for African students Which was originally appeared on Scholarship-position