European School of Management and Technology (ESMT) is now accepting applications for scholarships for women in leadership positions. International students are eligible for this scholarship.
The scholarships are aimed at talented female executives who want to prepare, for example, for a management position, become responsible for a division, or lead an international project. After successful completion of the seminars, the participants received the Postgraduate Diploma in Advanced Management.
ESMT Berlin was founded by 25 leading global companies and institutions. The international business school offers a full-time MBA, an Executive MBA, a master's in management, as well as open enrollment and customized executive education programs.
- Application Deadline: April 30, 2018
- Course Level: Scholarship is available for pursues following programs: Executive Transition Program (ETP), German-language General Management Seminar (GMS) Bringing Technology to Market (BTM) program and IT Leadership Program
- Study Subject: ESMT Berlin offers full and partial scholarships for women looking to advance in leadership
- Scholarship Award: Full and partial scholarships worth up to EUR 22,900 per course.
- Nationality: Number of Scholarships: Ten scholarships for three executive education programs
- Scholarship can be taken in Germany
Eligibility for the Scholarship:
Eligible countries: International students are eligible for this scholarship.
Entrance Requirements: To be eligible for this scholarship you must meet the requirements:
Executive Transition Program (ETP) Scholarships:
- Professionals with a track record in their business from any background
- Candidates who are read Candidates from any company or (non-profit) institution
- Participants who are demonstrating entrepreneurial responsibility and are 1) leading a business unit or a regional subsidiary, 2) In charge of a new product, market, or major project initiative, 3) typically employed by large groups operating globally or regionally
- For the International Executive Transition Program (ETP), ESMT specially encourages international applications
General Management Seminar GMS) scholarships:
- Professionals with a record track record in their business from any educational background
- Candidates who are ready to take or have recently assumed a general management role
- Candidates from any company or (non-profit) ) institution
- Participants who are demonstrating entrepreneurial responsibility and are 1) leading a business unit or a regional subsidiary, 2) in charge of a ne w product, market, or major project initiative, 3) typically employed by large groups operating globally or regionally
Test Requirement: Proof of strong quantitative abilities, whether with a GMAT / GRE or significant mathematics courses during the bachelor's studies (See University of next tab about the GMAT). The average GMAT score is 640. ESMT's GMAT code is 7121. University also accepts GRE scores, and the designated institution (DI) code is 7768.
English Language Requirements: TOEFL scores (95 minimum) or equivalent proof of English fluency Code is 8707.
How to Apply: To apply, candidates should submit the completed application form, a CV, and a motivation letter by e-mail. The candidates' application documents will be reviewed and evaluated by a jury headed by Claudia Nemat, member of the Deutsche Telekom AG Executive Board, Technology and Innovation.
ESMT Berlin Scholarships for Women in Leadership Positions in Germany, 2018 is scholarships for female graduate students Which was originally appeared on Scholarship Positions Website