Applications are invited for Microsoft AI Residency Program in Redmond, WA, or Cambridge, UK. Students from Europe Africa Middle East (EMEA), North America are eligible to apply for this programme.
The residency program offers benefits designed to give you a world-class experience. You will receive competitive pay, custom AI training from the top researchers and more.
Microsoft Corporation commonly referred to as Microsoft or MS) is an American multinational technology company headquartered in Redmond, Washington, that develops, manufactures, licenses, supports and sells computer software, consumer electronics, and personal computers and services.
- Application Deadline: February 28, 2018
- Course Level: This is a residency programme.
- Study Subject: This programme is available to researchers and Engineers.
- Scholarship Award: Students will receive competitive pay, custom AI training from the top researchers and more.
- Nationality: Europe Africa Middle East (EMEA), North America
- Number of Scholarships: Not Known
- Scholarship can be taken in Redmond, WA, or Cambridge, UK
Who is Eligible? for the Scholarship:
Eligible Countries: Students from Europe Africa Middle East (EMEA), North America are eligible to apply for this programme.
Entrance Requirements: To be eligible for this scholarship you must meet the following requirements:
- BSc, MSc, and Ph.D. graduates with substantial coursework in, but not limited to: computer science, electrical engineering, data science, mathematics, physics, economics, human-computer interaction, and computational biology.
- Experience developing in at least one high-level language such as Python or C/C++/C#.
- Experience with machine learning techniques or deep learning frameworks is desirable.
- Enthusiasm to move into the field is essential.
- Ability to work in a highly collaborative and interdisciplinary environment.
- Strong communication skills.
English Language Requirements: Students must have strong communication skills.
How to Apply: Apply to learn new AI skills and help improve people’s lives with intelligent technology
- To apply to the 2018 Microsoft AI Residency program, you will need to complete the application and submit the following items:
- A cover letter that includes a personal statement as to why are you interested and passionate about AI and machine learning, and what you hope to gain from the Microsoft AI Residency experience.
- CV/Resume (include relevant coursework, coding experience, links to publications, blog posts, professional web pages as applicable).
2018 Microsoft AI Residency Program for Researchers and Engineers in Redmond, UK, is Scholarships for developing countries Which was originally appeared on Scholarship Positions Contact info